We are able to provide design expertise necessary for all nature of projects. PJS Air provides consultancy, design & engineering services as part of our 'hands on' approach. Our experienced senior personnel are skilled in producing practical and code compliant solutions to suit all nature of air conditioning & ventilation systems.
This is enhanced by our in-house CAD & Revit service, quality mechanical designs and drawings to suit our client's needs.
- In-house engineering & drafting personnel.
- Expertise with Autocad, Camel, Beaver.
- Revit 3D modeling & BIM co-ordination.
- Building control systems design & integration.
- Client & End-user.
- For many years we have designed & constructed numerous refurbishments & fit-outs & new buildings.
Some of our customers:
- New building & extension of existing facility, design & construction.
- Full Revit design with BIM co-ordination of all services & post sortation equipment.
- Fully air conditioned warehouse with productions offices, staff facilities, computer room.
- Efficient system design with economy cycle, engineering natural ventilation to loading docks, smoke control.
- Design submissions pier reviewed by AHW.
- New grandstand, media & function centre for football stadium.
- Completion of 95% tender design. Review all design loads & parameters.
- Refine mechanical services to fit within construction restraints.
- Equipment specified to accommodate high salt environment (being close to the sea).
- Multiple VRF systems & ventilation systems including air to air heat exchanger.
- Refurbishment of entire building which had been closed for several years.
- Design & construction proposal to suit client brief.
- Full building assessment & review of existing equipment.
- Working closely with client engineers - Donnelly Simpson Cleary (DSC).
- New chilled/hot water services, exhaust & ventilation systems for retail areas.
- New chiller, cooling towers and refurbishment of air handlers through-out building.
- New hospital facility.
- Development & installation of design by Umow Lai Enginuity.
- Design using passive & active condition management via both in floor slab.
- Temperature control & air handlers.
- Positively pressurized building to manage humidity control.
- In floor zoned hydronic chilled or hot water to manage 50% of the load.
- All ventilation system via heat exchanger to produce a very efficient & low running cost building.
- Design & construct proposal to client brief.
- Refurbishment of 6 floor building with an additional 2 new floors built on top.
- Condensor water cooled plant & gas powered plant to meet minimal power availability.
- New grandstand, media, function centre, training rooms stadium.
- Designed & construct to client brief.
- Design to incorporate new & existing building.